Psychological features of the activities of football players
Psychological features of the activities of football players.
Due to the diversity and variability of motor stimuli, football as a game has special requirements for athletes. Here, the high ability of the psyche to adapt itself to the most diverse influences, the creative realization of motor capabilities based on anticipation, i.e. anticipation of the opponents 'and partners' plans, quick and accurate (correct) tactical thinking, a high degree of collective integration and discipline, possession of their emotional experiences, as well as the specialized development of certain mental functions and volitional qualities of football players.
The great intensity of the competitive struggle, the diverse nature of the game actions determine the psychological characteristics of the players' activities. In this case, it is necessary to take into account such factors as:
- high speed of the ball (30 m / s) and features of its trajectory and on the flight direction;
- a large number and variety of external signals, and the speed of change of situations;
- the need to perform a response in a shortage
time (the player must instantly assess the situation,
make the most correct decision at the moment, plan and
by implementing your actions)
- discreteness of perception (selection of the most significant techniques, response actions);
- constant search of situations and determination of the optimal way to solve it;
- the effectiveness of each technique - the greater significance of each action (especially in the area of penalties);
- the need for high noise immunity in relation to unexpected stimuli.
Thus, the nature of competitive activity of football players, its physiological and psychological characteristics allow us to conclude that football makes very diverse and high demands on athletes. Naturally, the qualities of football players must be equally versatile.